Structured cabling divides the entire infrastructure into manageable blocks and then attempts to integrate these blocks to produce the high-performance networks that we have now come to rely on. To the user, this means investment protection.
All cables originating from the different work locations are terminated on a passive centralized cross-connect in the network room. Simple labeling and colouring mechanisms provide for easy and quick identification of work outlets. Hence, it provides for a single point for all administrative and management requirements. Another underlying factor is management of change. It must be realized that system architectures keep changing as the system evolves. And the cabling architecture should be able to change with minimal inconvenience.
Engineers of MIZRAN are certified cabling experts, provide best –in class support to design and implementing medium or large networks. We apply international and industrial standards in our projects. We have tie-up with many passive and active vendors.
The advantages of Structured cabling are:
- Consistency – A structured cabling systems means the same cabling systems for Data, voice and video.
- Support for multi-vendor equipment – A standard-based cable system will support applications and hardware even with mix & match vendors.
- Simplify moves/adds/changes – Structured cabling systems can support any changes within the systems.
- Simplify troubleshooting – With structured cabling systems, problems are less likely to down the entire network, easier to isolate and easier to fix.
- Support for future applications – Structured cabling system supports future applications like multimedia, video conferencing etc with little or no upgrade pain.